Without the proper maintenance and support, your systems can become unreliable — leading to unscheduled downtime, product waste and a decrease in profitability. To help you reduce these risks, Lean Automation provides a range of factory maintenance planning services and plant maintenance support as part of our sustaining services offering. We’ll work with you to develop a custom solution that meets your specific needs for stability, performance and functionality across an ever-increasing range of legacy, hosted and proprietary systems.
Today Manufacturers need to have a deep understanding of their business, of the Systems and packaged solutions in play, and agile processes, and of the industry best practices. Support requirements at this level are as much about increasing productivity as they are about maintaining/improving the quality of services.
Lean takes a comprehensive approach to provide maintenance process solutions from staffing support to design-for-ease maintenance solutions (or processes); with a focus on eliminating unplanned outages. We work with you to fully understand your maintenance requirements and develop a holistic proactive plan for supporting your systems. Our process entails detail design engineering, sub-system process segregation, commissioning, training plans, and preventive maintenance processes for ease of maintenance during outages, increased uptime, and lower cost. Our end goal is to ensure a cost effective maintainable and operable process or facility for operations to manage. Our diverse industry experience allows sharing of maintenance process best practices with all our customers.
- Quick remote and onsite response for minimal network interruption & repair time
- Expert diagnostic & issue resolution by certified technicians and engineers
- Develop preventative maintenance programs
- Cost-effective service agreements for lower total cost of ownership
- Access to the most current features and capabilities
- Create technical training programs and documentation
- Deliver maintenance management and equipment lifecycle solutions
- Plan for outages and smooth commissioning
With a dedicated Support & Maintenance department, Lean has significant and direct experience in the support and maintenance of complex applications, platforms, and solutions.
Based on our experience to be successful, a support program must:
- Maintain a well-balanced team of talented and experienced engineers who are professional, easy to work with and strong communicators
- Utilize a comprehensive set of tools covering all stages of application support and maintenance, configured and integrated with our clients' tools
- Follow reliable processes, policies and procedures so that resources can be added smoothly, requests, incidents, and tasks can all be performed and tracked closely.
Throughout the entire application life-cycle we provide a range of services including:
- Application Assessment and Audit (Architecture, Design, Performance)
- Application Support: Incident Investigation, Troubleshooting, and Management
- Application Maintenance: Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Application Enhancement: Request for Change (RFC) Implementations, Functional Uplift
- Application Performance Monitoring, Management, and Tuning
- Release and Deployment Management integrated with Application Systems Management,
- Preventive and Proactive Maintenance and Support
- Application Transition and Consulting Services
Lean provides maintenance and support services based on best practices, standards and technical expertise.